Organizations using Dynamic Governance report increased innovation and productivity, fewer meetings with better decisions, less sick leave, and higher participant commitment. Dynamic Governance (DG) rewires decision-making processes. It frees intelligence and creativity that already exist, fundamentally transforming an organization while maintaining continuity of day-to-day operations.
Dynamic Governance – also known as Sociocracy – is an organizational method that
- Kindles creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Maximizes effectiveness and reduces tensions around power
- Decreases the number of meetings and heightens productivity
- Streamlines decision-making
- Increases individual and collective engagement, commitment and empowerment
Dynamic Governance allows an organization to manage itself as an organic system, enabling every part to have an authoritative voice in management of the whole. It combines best business practices with principles of cybernetics and systems thinking to create modern organizations that are effective, humane, agile, and fun!
Dynamic Governance has been applied in hundreds of organizations in the Netherlands, Brazil, Canada, the USA and elsewhere around the world. It is used in diverse settings including agribusiness, private and public schools and universities, co-housing communities, health care enterprises and manufacturing companies.