Live your values. Accelerate your vision.
We help nonprofits go from vision to mission accomplished through building organizational value delivery systems that support excellent service to clients as well as solid fiscal viability.
- Effective structures and processes for values-based results
- Continuous leadership development at all levels
- Whole-organization alignment on goals and outcomes
- Succession planning and long-term sustainability
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- Whole-organization strategic planning
- Optimized donor engagement and retention
- Increased effectiveness of available resources
- Fully transparent and accountable operations
- Engaging diverse communities
- Communications structure that empowers all stakeholders
Fewer Meetings, Better Decisions
Paul Kervick, Outreach Coordinator and Board Member, Vermont
A Collective Effort Like no Other
Tim Foskett, Director, International Conscious Movement Teachers Association
Move beyond the limits of board-centric governance to a collaborative culture and collective intelligence throughout your organization.
Having the whole organization aligned on goals is difficult, but makes all the difference for accomplishing those goals.
Lack of alignment leads to duplication of effort on the one hand, and important tasks falling through the cracks on the other. Mismatched ideas about organizational goals generates friction and frustration in meetings. Decisions are harder to make. People are working at cross purposes. Likelihood of burnout increases at all levels when there's no clear sense of progress.
We’ve seen poor internal alignment drag down organizations. We’ve seen frustrating meetings, and whole organizations, turn around by improving alignment. This ability can - and should - be built into your organization. We can help you implement structures and processes that ensure alignment throughout your organization, make meetings productive and energizing, and generate excitement about progress toward your goals.