[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy - online course - April 24/25 starting date

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Tue Apr 3 09:07:59 HST 2018

Greetings,

What a client says about sociocracy:

/"Sociocracy has helped us dialogue more clearly, think through issues
more systematically, and solve our problems better -- rather than get
bogged down in crosstalk and egos and end up with no clear resolution."
//--Paul Chander, Equal Justice Works Law Fellow, Center for
Community-Based Enterprise, Detroit, MI//
/

What a student says about our online Foundations training:

/"I really enjoyed the way the sessions were balanced between
experiential activities and structure, with enough flexibility for us to
ask questions. The course was engaging, which can be difficult online."
--Krishnan Unnikrishnan, Founder, Radiant IRIS, Los Angeles, CA/

Register now for TSCG's first level of comprehensive online training in
sociocracy. Discover the essential tools to apply sociocracy in your
organization. Interactive simulations, practice sessions and exercises
provide a rich virtual environment. A series of six 2.5 hour classes
combined with between-class assignments.

Pick the option that best suits you:

Americas-EU registration deadline April 16th click here
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/4/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-eu-april-2018/>

Americas-Australia registration April 17th click here
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/5/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-australia-march-2018/>

Two or more registering together discount (save $50 per person)

Canadian, Australian and New Zealander learners:

you get a 15% rebate on course fee once you register!

Cheers,

TSCG Training Team

The Sociocracy Consulting Group <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/>