[TSCG-info] Sociocracy + Agility = Bossa Nova

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu May 11 10:36:41 HST 2017

**

*Greetings everyone,*

*

Check out the new e-book co-authored by TSCG co-founder John Buck and
Agility expert Jutta Eckstein:

*/“Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space & Sociocracy -
Survive and Thrive Disruption”/*

Today companies are expected to be flexible and both rapidly responsive
and resilient to change, which basically asks them to be Agile. Yet
doing Agile (the mechanics) is different from being Agile (the mindset).
The mindset lets you apply flexible Agile patterns not only for software
development teams but for the whole company.

First three chapters available on Leanpub <https://leanpub.com/bossanova>**

*

**

*//“I love what this book is going to be...My hopes are that it will be
the missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and
humane organisations we want to build. It’s a great book. Thanks for
writing it!”/*// */- Sandy Mamoli, author of Creating Great Team*

*

The Sociocracy Consulting Group <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/>

*