[TSCG-info] Got facilitation skills? Online training starts October 22nd!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 1 15:07:43 HST 2015

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

Our next "Facilitating Sociocracy" advanced online training will start
October 22nd.

Registration and complete information here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=770

A rave review from a past participant:

"This course has given me much deeper appreciation for sociocratic
facilitation.  Each week offered a step-by-step grounding in the circle
meeting process.  My ability to successfully navigate a meeting has
grown significantly, and our community’s meetings are much more
productive now. It was great to have a small class with such skilled,
experienced, and responsive instructors. This is the first time in an
online class that I felt so engaged, learned so much, and received so
much value and personal attention. I highly recommend this class..."
- Hope V. Horton, Hart’s Mill Ecovillage, North Carolina

Register now to insure your space!

As always we welcome your input and feedback on our public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--