[TSCG-info] New skills for the new year! January 2016 online courses now available for registration.

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 16 18:05:36 HST 2015

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

We are pleased to announce our next set of online courses, starting
mid-January 2016.
Our online classes are co-led by a team of two experienced
instructor-consultants to maximize your learning opportunities.

There are three Foundations of Sociocracy
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/training-certification/foundations-of-sociocracy/>
classes, scheduled to suit whatever time zone you are in:

  * Americas-Australasia
    <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-australia-3/?instance_id=788>
  * Americas-EU
    <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-eu/?instance_id=790>
  * EU-Australasia
    <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-eu-and-australia/?instance_id=791>

Learn the fundamentals of excellent governance and organizational design
through carefullycrafted learning progressions and interactive,
experiential methods that meet your real world needs.

If you have already taken our Foundations of Sociocracy training, our
Facilitating Sociocracy
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=785>
class (formerly known as /Dynamic Governance Facilitation/) is a perfect
next step in your sociocracy journey, focusing on the facilitator role
and related skills development.

As always, we are happy to answer any questions and receive your feedback.
Let us know if you would like to arrange for a customized /Foundations
of Sociocracy/ or /Facilitating Sociocracy/ training for your organization.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--
The Sociocracy Consulting Group