[TSCG-info] Coming soon - Foundations of Sociocracy online November 5th!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 20 11:59:21 HST 2013

Greetings,

There are still some spaces left in our next online Foundations of
Sociocracy training, which is starting Tuesday November 5th (Wednesday
November 6th in Australia or New Zealand).

Our simulation-based training scenario provides a realistic and thorough
introduction, using role-playing and other experiential approaches to
whole-person learning.

The course will run for six consecutive Tuesdays, and will be
facilitated by TSCG members Gina Price and John Schinnerer.

Complete information and online registration (including some discounted
registrations still available) on our web site, here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online/?instance_id=357

We limit this class to twelve participants maximum, so register soon to
insure your space.

We look forward to seeing you there!

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group