[TSCG-info] Coming events - latest news!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 30 11:42:26 HST 2013

Greetings,

A reminder that on November 3rd, Jerry Koch-Gonzalez is leading a
one-day Sociocracy - Dynamic Governance experiential workshop at
Burlington East Village Cohousing, Burlington, VT - full details here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/sociocracy-dynamic-self-governance-2/?instance_id=367

On November 19th, Sheella Mierson and John Buck will be at the
Chesapeake Education, Arts and Research Society (CHEARS) evening meeting
in Greenbelt, MD for a short introductory workshop on Sociocracy -
Dynamic Governance - full details here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/introduction-to-dynamic-self-governance/?instance_id=373

December 7th and 8th brings a two-day introductory Sociocacy/Dynamic
Governance workshop in Hudson, NY, facilitated by Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
and in collaboration with New England NVC - full details here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracydynamic-self%E2%80%90governance/?instance_id=397

Looking into 2014, January 15th will be the start of our next
Foundations of Socioccracy online course. The time of day for the online
sessions is designed to suit both north American and western European
participants' time zones. Full details here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-2/?instance_id=389

We will also be starting another Foundations of Sociocracy online in
February, with time of day for online sessions designed to suit
participants in Australia and New Zealand as well as north America time
zones. We'll send you the details as soon as we finish finalizing the dates!

As always we welcome your input and feedback on public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--