October 14, 2020 to November 18, 2020
High-quality facilitation and the facilitator role are vital to success in sociocratic organizations. This course focuses on the essentials of excellence in facilitation, from advance preparation to dealing with challenging situations. It is relevant and valuable for everyone in an organization, not just those currently in facilitator roles. See all the details on our complete course description page.
Online session dates and times – Americas:
- October 14th, 21st, and 28th, and November 4th, 11th, and 18th, 2020.
- 4:00-6:30 pm USA Pacific time; 7:00-9:30 pm USA eastern time.
Online session dates and times – Australasia – NOTE time change for last three sessions:
- October 15th, 22nd, and 29th, and November 5th, 12th, and 19th, 2020.
- Perth/WA – 7:00-9:30 am AWST first three sessions; 8:00-10:30 am last three sessions.
- Brisbane/QLD – 9:00-11:30 am AEST first three sessions; 10:00 am-12:30 pm last three sessions
- Sydney/NSW – 10:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT first three sessions; 11:00 am-1:30 pm AEDT last three sessions.
Registration deadline: October 9th, 2020
A mix of interactive simulations, practice sessions, presentation of essential information, and time for participant questions and feedback are part of every training. Course sessions take place in an engaging video conference virtual classroom learning environment. Review and reflection homework assignments between class sessions take two hours or less per week.
Cancellation deadline: October 8th, 2020
Note – due to current exchange rates, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand participants will receive a 15% rebate on course registration fees. Register and pay at the normal US dollar rates and we will provide your rebate when the course starts.