October 12, 2022 to November 16, 2022
High-quality facilitation and the facilitator role are vital to success in sociocratic organizations. This course focuses on the essentials of excellence in facilitation, from advance preparation to dealing with challenging situations. It is relevant and valuable for everyone in an organization, not just those currently in facilitator roles. See all the details on our complete course description page.
Online session dates and times – Americas:
- Six Wednesdays – October 12th, 19th, and 26th and November 2nd, 9th, and 16th, 2022.
- First four sessions – 4:00-6:30 pm USA Pacific time; 7:00-9:30 pm USA eastern time.
- Last two sessions – 3:00-5:30 pm USA Pacific time; 6:00-8:30 pm USA eastern time.
Online session dates and times – Australasia:
- Six Thursdays – October 13th, 20th, and 27th and November 3rd, 10th, and 17th, 2022.
- 10:00 am-12:30 pm AEDT (Sydney); 9:00-11:30 am AEST (Brisbane); 7:00-9:30 am AWST (Perth).
Registration deadline: Tuesday October 4th, 2022, midnight USA Pacific time.
A mix of interactive simulations, practice sessions, presentation of essential information, and time for participant questions and feedback are part of every training. Course sessions take place in an engaging video conference virtual classroom learning environment. Between-sessions homework to review, reflect, and prepare for the next session varies from one to two hours per week.
Cancellation deadline: Wednesday October 5th, 2022, midnight USA Pacific time.
We support organizations and individuals actively contributing to social and/or ecological benefit and working with limited funding by offering a 50% discount on our regular fees. To apply for this discount, please fill out and submit this form before registering for the course.
Note – due to current exchange rates, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand participants will receive a 15% rebate on course registration fees. Register and pay at the normal US dollar rates and we will provide your rebate when the course starts.