You have a powerful community vision...
...how do you make it real?
- We can show you how to design for success in the crucial areas of decision-making and self-governance.
You know what bad meetings are like...
...but how do you do it differently?
- We'll help you learn and implement clear, inclusive structures and processes that feel good and get things done.
Skills for Community Success
Hope V. Horton, Hart’s Mill Ecovillage, North Carolina
Best Approach in 25 Years
Ira Chaleff, Founder and President of Executive Coaching & Consulting Associates
Professional Support Pays Off
Richard Heitfield, President, Creative Urethanes, Winchester, Virginia
Moving Through Problems Together
Founding member of a Vermont cohousing community
Ready to Use
Dave Burrows, Director, AIDS Projects Management Group, and member of Narara Ecovillage
Be the best community you can be!
We can show you how to
- Generate the transparency that builds your community strength.
- Optimize collaboration and increase flexibility to improve your response to community needs and desires.
- Catalyze and empower members to generate the solutions that keep you thriving.