[TSCG-info] Cooperative Hall of Fame's latest recipient: TSCG's Sheella Mierson

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 22 06:14:44 HST 2019

*

Happy New Year everyone!

We share with you the celebration of Sheella Mierson, founding member of
The Sociocracy Consulting Group (TSCG), recently being inducted into the
NASCO (North American Students of Cooperation) Cooperative Hall of Fame
(www.nasco.coop <http://www.nasco.coop><http://www.nasco.coop>).

The award recognises Sheella’s contribution to the formation of NASCO 50
years ago, when she was active in student housing co-operatives as a
student at the University of Michigan."

“Sheella is still actively interested in cooperatives, particularly in
how sociocracy can be used in cooperatives to  increase communication,
transparency, and participation” says NASCO’s media release reporting
the award

   (https://www.nasco.coop/news/three-excellent-cooperators-join-nasco-hall-fame-2251).

TSCG is proud to have the skills and experience of Sheella on our team
as a seasoned facilitator, consultant, and collaborator.  Sheella is a
vital part of our effectiveness to support deep cooperation through
sociocracy for organisations in many fields.

Learn more about Sheella Mierson at
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/about/team#sheellamierson.

Book a free introductory consultation with us to discover how your
organisation can thrive with effectiveness, transparency and equal-value
for all members at

http://sociocracyconsulting.com/implement/free-introductory-consultation/.

*