[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy - 6 online weekly sessions this Fall - Register by October 23rd!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Wed Sep 26 06:31:39 HST 2018

DO YOU EXPECT MEETINGS TO BE A DRAG? Do you dread group decision-making?
Do agendas make you groan?

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK of an approach to making decisions that can be
_DOWNRIGHT FUN_? A way of working together that leaves everybody
_ENERGIZED AND HOPEFUL_? A way of structuring organizations that is
_FLEXIBLE, INCLUSIVE, AND EMPOWERING_?

Well, this way already exists! Sociocracy, also known as dynamic
governance, is a whole systems approach to collaborative
decision-making, project management, and organizational governance. It
creates more inclusive and effective organizations, in which all
stakeholders' voices matter.

Curious? Register here [1] for our FOUNDATIONS OF SOCIOCRACY course: 6
online weekly sessions in 2 time zones. Starting October 31st Americas,
November 1st Australasia.

Learn the essentials via interactive experiential learning, including
Q&A periods every session.

TAUGHT BY TSCG members GINA PRICE and SHEELLA MIERSON.

TSCG Client quote:

_"When I was an enlisted man in the Navy, I wondered why the officers
didn't listen to our good ideas. When I became an officer, I wondered
why I could never get the enlisted men to tell me what they were
thinking. I tell you from experience that Dynamic Governance solves this
problem from both ends."_

--Richard Heitfield, President, Creative Urethanes, Winchester, Virginia

TSCG Training Team

--
The Sociocracy Consulting Group
contact at sociocracyconsulting.com