[TSCG-info] Online Foundations of Sociocracy courses starting in April!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Tue Mar 6 08:07:04 HST 2018

Greetings from the Sociocracy Consulting Group!

Our next round of /*Foundations of Sociocracy*/ online courses are now
listed and open for registration.

*Discover* the essential tools to apply sociocracy in your organization.
Interactive simulations, practice sessions and exercises provide a rich
virtual environment. A series of six 2.5 hour live video conference
classes combined with between-class assignments.

*Pick the option* that best suits your time zone:

*Americas-EU
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/4/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-eu-april-2018/>
*starts April 24th - registration deadline April 16th

*Americas-Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/5/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-australia-march-2018/>
*starts April 25th in Americas, April 26th in Australasia - registration
deadline April 17th

"Early bird" individual registration discount *(save $50)* expires
*March 20th*

Two or more registering together discount (*save $50 per person*) always
available

Canadian, Australian and New Zealand participants: you get a *15%
rebate* on course fee once you register (due to current exchange rates
vs. USD!

*Feedback from students:*

/"Really enjoyed the way the class is unfolding: balance between
experiential to structure, this is good, enough flexibility to ask
questions, sometimes being told what the structure is without the why
and finding the blind spots helps it to stick."/

/"I now understand the difference between policy and operational
meetings and also different roles. I had fun and this is a core value
for me, because if I can enjoy while learning, I learn more!"/

Regards,

The TSCG Training Team

www.sociocracyconsulting.com