[TSCG-info] First Level Online Sociocracy Training: Foundations of Sociocracy - Registration Open

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Wed Jan 10 16:22:24 HST 2018

Greetings everyone!

Registrations are now open for TSCG's first level of comprehensive
online training in sociocracy.

Discover the essential tools to apply sociocracy in your organization.
Interactive simulations, practice sessions and exercises provide a rich
virtual environment. A series of six 2.5 hour classes combined with
between-class assignments.

Pick the option that best suits you:

*Americas-EU *registration deadline March 6th click here
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/4/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-eu-march-2018/>

*Americas-Australia *registration deadline March 7th click here
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/events/5/foundations-of-sociocracy-americas-australia-march-2018/>

Early bird individual registration discount *(save $50)* expires
*February 12th*

Two or more registering together discount (*save $50 per person*)

Canadian, Australian and New Zealander learners: you get a *15% rebate*
on course fee once you register!

*Feedback from students:*

/"Really enjoyed the way the class is unfolding: balance between
experiential to structure, this is good, enough flexibility to ask
questions, sometimes being told what the structure is without the why
and finding the blind spots helps it to stick."/

/"I now understand the difference between policy and operational
meetings and also different roles. I had fun and this is a core value
for me, because if I can enjoy while learning, I learn more!"/

Cheers,

TSCG Training Team

www.sociocracyconsulting.com