[TSCG-info] Intro to Sociocracy - October 22nd - Fremantle, Western Australia

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 27 15:46:21 HST 2018

**

*As a social species, humans have a deep desire & need to belong. We do
better together, yet many of us live in households of one or two.*

*

How do we balance our social & individual needs?

How do we create communities where people feel safe & secure & can grow
& thrive?

**

**

To explore these questions, join *TSCG member Gina Price* for an
introduction workshop on sociocracy Monday, *October 22, 2018 from 6:30-9PM*

Organized by GreenFabric, this experiential workshop will be held at The
Meeting Place Community Centre, 245 South Terrace, *South Fremantle,
Western Australia*

****

**In this experiential workshop you will get a taste of how Sociocracy
can optimize group intelligence & wisdom while retaining individual
perspectives & contributions. **

**Observe how engagement & buy-in are a byproduct of design.**

**

**

*Regular cost: $35*

For discount code, email eugenie at greenfabric.com.au