[TSCG-info] Countdown! Register for upcoming Online Facilitating Sociocracy Course

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Sat Sep 23 07:26:12 HST 2017

*Register by September 26^th ***to join our Facilitating Sociocracy
online course*
*

*starting October 3rd, 6:30pm USA Pacific Time
*

**

Our approach to facilitation is based on well-tested tools and methods
for productive and effective meetings.

With this online course, you will learn to:

* Facilitate decisions that people are committed to, and excited about
implementing.

* Create space for everyone to contribute while increasing cooperation
and innovative thinking.

* Transform emotions and frustrations into productive ideas.

* Generate shared responsibility for the success and well-being of the
group and the achievement of goals.

Click HERE
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy-2/?instance_id=240>
for complete information and registration

*Rave reviews!*

/"This course has given me much deeper appreciation for sociocratic
facilitation.  Each week offered a step-by-step grounding in the circle
meeting process.  My ability to successfully navigate a meeting has
grown significantly, and our community’s meetings are much more
productive now. It was great to have a small class with such skilled,
experienced, and responsive instructors. I received a lot of help and
suggestions specific to my real-world responsibilities. This is the
first time in an online class that I felt so engaged, learned so much,
and received so much value and personal attention. I highly recommend
this class for anyone who wants to improve their understanding,
experience, skills, and enjoyment of sociocratic facilitation."/

- Hope V. Horton, Hart’s Mill Ecovillage, North Carolina

Warmly,

TSCG Training Team

sociocracyconsulting.com