[TSCG-info] Online Facilitating Sociocracy starting October 3rd 6:30pm USA Pacific Time

The Sociocracy Consulting Group announcement tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 14 06:50:36 HST 2017

Greetings,

The facilitator role is crucial to effective and productive meetings. We
believe that building capacity for skilled facilitation is essential for
your organization to thrive.

Our approach to facilitation is based on well-tested tools and methods
for productive and effective meetings.

Join our Facilitating Sociocracy online course and learn to:

* Facilitate decisions that people are committed to, and excited about
implementing.

* Create space for everyone to contribute while increasing cooperation
and innovative thinking.

* Transform emotions and frustrations into productive ideas.

* Generate shared responsibility for the success and well-being of the
group and the achievement of goals.

Complete information and registration here
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy-2/?instance_id=240>

*Rave reviews!*

**

/"This course has given me much deeper appreciation for sociocratic
facilitation.  Each week offered a step-by-step grounding in the circle
meeting process.  My ability to successfully navigate a meeting has
grown significantly, and our community’s meetings are much more
productive now. It was great to have a small class with such skilled,
experienced, and responsive instructors. I received a lot of help and
suggestions specific to my real-world responsibilities. This is the
first time in an online class that I felt so engaged, learned so much,
and received so much value and personal attention. I highly recommend
this class for anyone who wants to improve their understanding,
experience, skills, and enjoyment of sociocratic facilitation."/

- Hope V. Horton, Hart’s Mill Ecovillage, North Carolina

Warmly,

TSCG Training Team

sociocracyconsulting.com