[TSCG-info] Build your capacity for excellent governance with our online courses

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 12 09:13:56 HST 2016

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

We have both foundational and advanced online courses scheduled for the
coming months.

First up is our Foundations of Sociocracy online course - the next one
for those of you in Americas/USA and EU time zones starts November 8th.
Get the details and register online here:

http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy/?instance_id=58

We have added another online Foundations course based in Australia time
zones to better serve those of you on the other side of the world. It
starts November 2nd - details and registration here:

http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-australia-eu/?instance_id=62

Coming early next year, starting January 11th, our Facilitating
Sociocracy course is an excellent next step after a Foundations
training. This course takes you to the next level, with a focus on the
facilitator role, while also deepening your understanding and experience
of other aspects of sociocracy. Details and registration here:

http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=57

regards,

The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--