[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy Online Training Rescheduled

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Wed Jan 13 12:36:00 HST 2016

*

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

This is to inform you that we have re-scheduled the Foundations of
Sociocracy online training. The new date is now March 9, 2016.

As you gear up for your year, consider joining us to discover innovative
ways to work collaboratively together and practical tools guaranteed to
improve effectiveness in your work.

We are offering three different times for this training, covering all
time zones. Register before February 26th to ensure your seat!

Foundations of Sociocracy - EU & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-eu-and-australia/?instance_id=791> (begins
March 9th, 9am CET/7pm AEDT)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & EU
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-eu/?instance_id=790>(begins**March
9th, 1pm EST/7pm CET)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-australia-3/?instance_id=788> (begins
March 9th, 7pm EST/11am AEDT)

We look forward to collaborate with you to improve your work enjoyment.

Regards,

Francine, Gina, Jerry, John S., Ruth

Training Team