[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy: sign up for our online courses

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 9 19:52:01 HST 2016

*

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

In January we sent you an email about our upcoming workshops.  This is
to let you know that there are still a few places available.

*We are offering three different times for this training covering all
time zones. Register before February 26th to ensure your seat!***

Foundations of Sociocracy - EU & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-eu-and-australia/?instance_id=791> (begins
March 9th, 9am CET/7pm AEDT)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & EU
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-eu/?instance_id=790>(begins
March 9th, 1pm EST/7pm CET)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-australia-3/?instance_id=788> (begins
March 9th, 7pm EST/11am AEDT)

If you have any questions, please contact us.

We look forward to collaborate with you to improve your work enjoyment.

Regards,

Francine, Gina, Jerry, John S., Ruth

Training Team