[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy online course starting October 4th!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 29 09:15:30 HST 2016

Greetings,

Our next Foundations of Sociocracy online course will be starting in
five weeks...

Register now
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/event-registration/?action=evregister&event_id=2>!

This foundational training gives you the essential tools for applying
sociocracy (dynamic governance) in your existing or forming
organization. The class sessions include:Introduction to sociocratic
values, principles and practices

  * Consent decision making - implementing equivalence and effectiveness
  * Circle (policy) meetings, roles, and elections - organizing work
  * Organizational structure - how to scale equivalence, consent,
    feedback, and transparency.
  * Operational effectiveness strategies
  * Inclusive facilitation and leadership skills

A mix of interactive simulations, practice sessions, and exercises,
presentation of essential information, and time for participant
questions and feedback are part of every training. A team of two
instructors insures high quality and low student-instructor ratio.

If you've already taken our Foundations course or an equivalent
in-person or virtual training, a great next step in building your skills
and supporting your organization is our Facilitating Sociocracy online
course
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=51>,
starting October 5th!

regards,