[TSCG-info] Got facilitation skills? Online training starts May 18th!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Apr 14 11:26:45 HST 2016

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

Take your next step towards excellent governance in your organization
with our "Facilitating Sociocracy" online training starting May 18th.

See our event listing for details and registration:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy-2/?instance_id=838

A rave review from a past participant:

"This course has given me much deeper appreciation for sociocratic
facilitation.  Each week offered a step-by-step grounding in the circle
meeting process.  My ability to successfully navigate a meeting has
grown significantly, and our community’s meetings are much more
productive now. It was great to have a small class with such skilled,
experienced, and responsive instructors. This is the first time in an
online class that I felt so engaged, learned so much, and received so
much value and personal attention. I highly recommend this class..."
- Hope V. Horton, Hart’s Mill Ecovillage, North Carolina

Register now to insure your space!

As always we welcome your input and feedback on our public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--