[TSCG-info] Avoid frustrating meetings in the coming year: sign up for our online courses

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Sun Dec 27 16:50:03 HST 2015

*

Happy New Year from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

Just before Christmas we sent you an email about our upcoming workshops.
  This is to let you know that there are still a few places available.

There's a Foundations of Sociocracy course suited to your location and
time zone, beginning Wednesday January 13th, wherever you are in the world!

Click on the link to register*:*

Foundations of Sociocracy - EU & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-eu-and-australia/?instance_id=791> (9am
CET/7pm AEDT)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & EU
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-eu/?instance_id=790>(1pm
EST/7pm CET)

Foundations of Sociocracy - Americas & Australia
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-americas-and-australia-3/?instance_id=788> (7pm
EST/11am AEDT)

If you’ve already attended our Foundations of Sociocracy training, check
out the Facilitation course, beginning Tuesday January 12th.

Facilitating Sociocracy
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=785>(1pm
EST)

If you have any questions, please contact us.

*We look forward to collaborate with you to improve your work enjoyment.*

Warm Regards,

Francine, Gina, Jerry, John S., Ruth

Training Team

--