[TSCG-info] Frustrated with poorly run meetings?

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Sun Dec 6 18:09:19 HST 2015

Season’s Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

You are not alone in your frustration and we work hard to offer tools to
empower organizations to run meetings effectively in collaboration.

You have the opportunity to learn these tools in the coming New Year.
Two online courses begin the week of January 11th, 2016.

 1. *Foundations of Sociocracy ***

Learn how to increase equivalence, build trust, and optimize wisdom and
collaboration in any group or organization you are part of.  Click here:
For registration and information
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-eu-and-australia/?instance_id=791>

As you will see from our website, we are offering three different times
for the Foundations course to cover all time zones.

*2.**Facilitating Sociocracy***

Learn how to avoid mistakes as a facilitator and to send your meeting
participants off with a joyful sense of having accomplished what they
came to do.  Click here: For registration and information
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/facilitating-sociocracy/?instance_id=785>

We look forward to collaborate with you to improve your enjoyment of
your work.

Regards,

Francine, Gina, Jerry, John S., Ruth

Training Team