[TSCG-info] Introduction to Sociocracy - Santa Rosa, CA, July 3rd - and June 28-29 reminder!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Mon Jun 16 19:54:01 HST 2014

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

TSCG member John Schinnerer is facilitating an evening Introduction to
Sociocracy workshop July 3rd in Santa Rosa, CA:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/introduction-to-sociocracy/?instance_id=515

Also a reminder of the Foundations of Sociocracy training, "Get
effective organizations!," in Berkeley/Oakland, CA on the weekend of
June 28-29:

Get registered to make your organization more effective!
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/event-registration/?action=evregister&event_id=16

More information here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/governance-by-design-get-effective-organizations/?instance_id=505

As always we welcome your input and feedback on our public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--