[TSCG-info] New course dates for a new year

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 7 18:00:50 HST 2014

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

We invite you to start 2014 with one of our interactive, experiential
online courses!

They are convenient and affordable, especially if you take advantage of
early registration and multiple person discounts.

Here's what we're offering in the near future - register now to insure
your space!

== Dynamic Governance Facilitation ==
Starting on January 28th and led by Sheella Mierson and John Schinnerer.
this course fills early, so register soon!
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-governance-facilitation-3/?instance_id=453

== Foundations of Sociocracy ==
Beginning January 29th, led by Sheella Mierson and Jerry Koch-Gonzalez.
Time of day scheduled to suit both north American and western European
participants' time zones:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-2/?instance_id=456

== Foundations of Sociocracy ==
Starting on February 4th, led by Gina Price and John Schinnerer.
Time of day scheduled to suit both Australia/New Zealand and north
American time zones.
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online/?instance_id=454

As always we welcome your input and feedback on our public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--