[TSCG-info] A more effective new year for your organization!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 11 20:15:45 HST 2014

Year-end greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group.

We trust you've had a good year in 2014.
And we want to help you have an even better year in 2015!

Get tools to have a more effective, creative, and sustainable
organizationstarting /*early*/ in the new year.

Register now for one of our February 2015 online */Foundations of
Sociocracy/* courses!
There's one suited to your location and time zone, wherever you are in
the world:

USA-Americas and EU
http://tinyurl.com/usaeu-2015-02

USA-Americas and Australia-SE Asia
http://tinyurl.com/usaaus-2015-02

Australia-SE Asia and EU
<http://tinyurl.com/euaus-2015-02>http://tinyurl.com/euaus-2015-02*
*
Go to this page
<http://sociocracyconsulting.com/training-certification/foundations-of-sociocracy/>
for more information about our /*Foundations of Sociocracy*/ courses.

Regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--
The Sociocracy Consulting Group