[TSCG-info] Spring/summer online courses coming in early May!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Apr 10 12:32:22 HST 2014

Greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group,

We've just listed our next round of interactive, experiential online
courses!

They are convenient and affordable, especially if you take advantage of
early registration and multiple person discounts.

Register now to insure your space!

== Foundations of Sociocracy ==
Starting on May 7th, led by Gina Price and John Schinnerer.
Time of day scheduled to suit both Australia/New Zealand and north
American time zones.
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-3/?instance_id=490

== Dynamic Governance Facilitation ==
Starting on May 7th and led by Sheella Mierson and John Schinnerer. This
course fills early, so register soon!
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-governance-facilitation-4/?instance_id=489

As always we welcome your input and feedback on our public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--