[TSCG-info] Foundations of Sociocracy online course starting November 5th!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 19 17:56:46 HST 2013

Greetings,

We are offering another online Foundations of Sociocracy training,
starting Tuesday November 5th (Wednesday November 6th for those of you
in Australia or New Zealand). The course will run for six consecutive
Tuesdays, and will be facilitated by TSCG members Gina Price and John
Schinnerer.

Complete information and online registration on our web site, here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online/?instance_id=357

There are discounts for the first five individual registrations, AND
discounts for multiple people registering together.
We limit this class to twelve participants maximum, so register early to
insure your space!

We look forward to seeing you there!

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group