[TSCG-info] Online courses added in early 2014!

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 14 11:32:38 HST 2013

Greetings,

We have added two more online courses to our offerings for early 2014.

Starting on January 7th is "Dynamic Governance Facilitation" online, led
by Sheella Mierson and John Schinnerer. this course fills early, so
register soon!
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-governance-facilitation-3/?instance_id=442

Starting February 4th we are offering a Foundations of Sociocracy online
class led by Gina Price and John Schinnerer.
The time of day for class sessions is scheduled to suit both north
American and Australia/New Zealand time zones.
Details and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online/?instance_id=431

A reminder also of our Foundations of Sociocracy online class starting
January 15th, led by Sheella Mierson and Jerry Koch-Gonzalez - time of
day scheduled to suit both north American and western European
participants' time zones:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-sociocracy-online-2/?instance_id=389

As always we welcome your input and feedback on public trainings and
courses - send us your thoughts at contact at sociocracyconsulting.com.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--