[TSCG-info] Foundations and Advanced trainings, Bethesda, MD, Sept. 9-10 & 11-12

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Mon Jun 24 07:03:54 HST 2013

Greetings,

We are offering Foundations and Advanced trainings in Dynamic Governance
in Bethesda, MD (near Washington, DC) the second week of September, led
by Sheella Mierson and John Schinnerer.

Complete info on our web site for the Foundations:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-self%E2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together-2/?instance_id=330

...and Advanced:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/advanced-dynamic-self%E2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together/?instance_id=331

Sign up early! Discounts for first eight individual registrations, AND
discounts for multiple people registering together and for participants
from Non-profit and Educational organizations.

We look forward to seeing you there!

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--