[TSCG-info] It's not too late! Bethesda, MD September 9-12 Foundations and Advanced workshops

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Fri Aug 30 08:58:10 HST 2013

Greetings,

There are still a few spaces in our our Bethesda, MD workshops the
second week of September.

Learn and practice dynamic self-governance - a cutting-edge whole system
design for resilient, agile, powerful organizations. Learn how to get
the best wisdom of the group, streamline decision-making and get more done.

Join Sheella Mierson and John Buck in Bethesda, MD (outside Washington,
D.C.) on Monday and Tuesday, September 9-10, 2013 for a two-day
Foundations workshop.
On Wednesday and Thursday, September 11-12, they will co-facilitate a
two-day Advanced workshop.

Foundations details and registration:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-self%E2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together-2/?instance_id=339

Advanced details and registration:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/advanced-dynamic-self%e2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together/?instance_id=338

The Advanced workshop has our Foundations workshop (in person or online)
or equivalent as prerequisite. If you take this Foundations workshop you
can sign up for the Advanced workshop immediately following.

regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--
The Sociocracy Consulting Group