[TSCG-info] Upcoming workshops and courses as of April 21. 2013

The Sociocracy Consulting Group tscg-info at sociocracyconsulting.com
Sun Apr 21 12:15:26 HST 2013

Spring greetings from The Sociocracy Consulting Group!

Coming in late May in the San Francisco Bay area are some workshops in
collaboration with Living Mandala - an evening introduction to sociocracy:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/introduction-to-governance-by-design/?instance_id=228

And a two-day Foundations training:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/foundations-of-governance-by-design/?instance_id=229

You can also see the event listings on the Living Mandala site:
http://www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Foundations_of_Governance_by_Design_May_2013.html

Registration is being handled by Living Mandala so please direct any
registration questions to them at info at livingmandala.com

We are offering back-to-back workshops in Bethesda, MD, June 11-14.

A two-day Foundations training:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-self%E2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together-2/?instance_id=265

...followed by a two-day Advanced training:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/advanced-dynamic-self%E2%80%90governance-become-more-effective-together/?instance_id=266

Facilitation skills training

Participants in our Foundations or equivalent training, as well as those
getting a taste of dynamic governance in other contexts, have commented
on the importance of the facilitator role and the value of increasing
facilitation skills within their organization.
To that end, our next Dynamic Governace Facilitation online course
starts July 9th - information and registration here:
http://sociocracyconsulting.com/ai1ec_event/dynamic-governance-facilitation-2/?instance_id=272

This class is already partly full from people who were on the waiting
list for our previous facilitation class, so register soon!

Regards,
The Sociocracy Consulting Group

--
The Sociocracy Consulting Group