May 1, 2018 - 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
This international virtual conference is produced by the nonprofit Sociocracy for All, with the intention to bring people together to exchange and learn and celebrate the work that has been done in spreading and evolving sociocracy in recent years.
TSCG members are offering multiple sessions in this virtual conference. Here is a list in chronological order, with links to the session details.
- Sociocracy in Schools: The Harvest Bounty Restaurant Project – Gina Price
- Organizations that Work – by Design! – John Schinnerer
- An effective, fun way to understand and use Feedback loops – Diana Leafe Christian
- What Is a Personal Top Circle and How Do You Run One? – Sheella Mierson
- Top Ten FAQ – Ten of the most Frequently Asked Questions – John Schinnerer
- Hierarchy Balance in Sociocracy – Francine Proulx-Kenzle
- Human Emotions and their Impact on decision-making – Linda Cote
- Sociocracy and the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document – Sheella Mierson
Note that all times in the schedule are UTC – adjust accordingly for your time zone! (8:30 am is the USA east coast start time for the event)