Epi is passionate about enhancing organizations’ competency, promoting self-sustainability in the execution of their projects, and contributing to their optimum performance. She is able to turn her passions into reality by helping clients achieve best practices in business analysis, project management, and Dynamic Governance, a decision-making and governance method that allows an organization to manage itself as an organic whole.
A firm believer in Dynamic Governance as the de-facto method to enhance organizational performance, Epi embraces her work with gratitude, optimism, and a commitment to providing excellent service, promoting learning, and increasing quality. She is accustomed to fast-paced and highly competitive organizations, has experience managing diverse projects in a dynamic and ever- changing environment, and can effectively direct cross-functional and cross-cultural teams while delivering projects on time and under budget.
Education and credentials
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics University of Puerto Rico
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with a Master Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University.
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)—the first and only professional in Puerto Rico to hold this certification.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Fundamentals (ITILf) Certification
- Founder and President of the Puerto Rico International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Chapter